making panels beautiful

James Husted jhusted at halcyon.com
Mon Nov 1 16:57:59 CET 1999

If you don't mind the work, use the finest sandpaper you can find to hit the
worst of the scraches, then buff alot with some toothpaste. The non-gel
white types are the good ones. I used to do Plexiglass art and it was the
only thing to turn the edges back to smooth.
-James

----James Husted
----Art Director/Webmaster
----Symetrix Inc./Lucid Technology