CAM Series

tomg efm3 at mediaone.net
Mon Nov 1 13:42:51 CET 1999

I'm trying to get caught up. So I'm releasing 4  modules at
once. I've got the pcbs finished for 3 of them and should be
able to take orders next Monday. The price will be about $10
for each board. I'm considering doing parts too. Anybody
Interested in parts and board kits? They would be about $20
each, the eglfo would be $25 because of all the pots. It's just
a thought. I don't have exact figures yet but I will do more if
enough people want it. .

Why CAM (cheap a$$ modules)? Everybody wants every
thing. So every time I start a new board it ends up looking
like a complete synth sub-system no matter what it started
out to be. So.... buy what you want. Mix and match whatever
you like. They will be cheap.

http://www.xavax.com/efm/diy-pcb/cam/cam.html

If you have questions or would like to respond. You can reach
me on the efm list at efm at xavax.com. If you are not a member
send majordomo at xavax.com  a short note saying
"subscribe efm".

-tg