PNP arrays

Jim Patchell patchell at teletrac.com
Tue Jan 26 16:43:09 CET 1999

    According to the data sheet I got from Motorolla for the MPQ2907, there is no
spec for Vbe matching, which leads me to believe that it is just four transistor
chips bonded in one package.  Most likely they will be connected fairly well
thermally.  I was considering buying a batch and seeing if it was posible to
select them for having closely matched pairs.  Jameco has them listed in their
catalog for about $0.45 each in 100's.

    -Jim