HOORAY!

Andrew Schrock aschrock at cs.brandeis.edu
Tue Jan 19 06:27:58 CET 1999

You can just take a potentiometer and hook the middle connector up to the
input (in series with a resistor, remember! Typically 100k to a summing
opamp..) with the other connectors hooked up to +15v and -15v
respectively. Don't you do this already with the "tune" pot on the VCO?

Also realize this doesn't help in scaling the unit at all...

Andrew

-| Andrew Schrock | aschrock at cs.brandeis.edu |-