soundcard midi/joystick port adapter question

List, Christopher Chris.List at sc.siemens.com
Mon Jan 18 18:52:01 CET 1999

These are available all over, any of the larger music stores should have
them (e.g. I've bought them off the shelf at Sam Ash stores in both NY
and NJ).
Try giving Sweetwater a call ( http://www.sweetwater.com ) - I'm sure
they can hook you up with one for a good price, and they throw candies
into the box with the stuff they ship :)

- CList