AW: [Moog synthesizers]

Haible Juergen Juergen.Haible at nbgm.siemens.de
Thu Apr 29 13:16:55 CEST 1999

	>Pink Floyd ceased to exist without Syd Barrett, MAN!

(;->)

	>I really don't think Roger Waters is that much of a genius. Pink
Floyd
	>did go way downhill without him, but I think it went downhill after
	>"Dark Side," and certainly after "The Wall." "The Final Cut" just
makes
	>me cringe.

I used to think exactly like this. (And I still think TFC was the worst
Floyd (or
Waters) album of all. )

Waters' "Amused to Death" album cured me. Absolutely. It's the best thing
that *any* of the former Floyd have done since TW, and it has the best
lyrics of any Floyd album.
Ironically, I waited 2 years before I even gave it a try, with all the
negative
critics about it. And it took me 2 or 3 times listening until I started to
appreciate it. I guess I heard it 50 times meanwhile, love it more every
time,
and I'm always disappointed when the CD is finished after the last track.
Highly recommended. (And take the time to read the lyrics in a quiet hour.)
"It's a Miracle".

Sorry for OT post,

JH.