AW: adsr and lfo abolish (Don goes off the deep end again) (LONG)

smerf reslabs at airmail.net
Wed Apr 14 16:35:32 CEST 1999

Who gives a shit!!!  All I care about is how it all sounds to ME !! Get real!!! The molecules that make up your body are
composed of space-you don't really exist except for the word of GOD that put the "nothing"into motion. By the way, The word is
nothing but what we are all playing with in the audio range.
                                                                                Michael
I'm leaving the list for a while. I really have enjoyed the info and insight into you major posters, but the re-hashing of
stuff and the personal wars have produced tooooo many things to delete. Love you ALL-I'll be back when I have more time.
                                                               Happy Synthing!!!