adsr and lfo abolish

Debby and Gene Stopp squarewave at jps.net
Sun Apr 11 20:37:53 CEST 1999

>From my readings (I think in an interview printed in EN) I get the feeling
that although Dr. Moog pretty much started the organ keyboard thing, he was
well aware that it was not the best controller for musical synthesis.
Especially for a monophonic analog module sound chain! He spoke of how much
information can come out of the hands and how little a keyboard can respond
to it. But alas, here we are....

- Gene