Pentatonic (was Octave and Fifth Quantizer)

Toby Paddock tpaddock at seanet.com
Sat Apr 10 09:42:16 CEST 1999

I was thinking more of an alternative tuning scheme than
picking notes on the standard keyboard.
Using some *eastern* type scaling, if that makes any sense.
I really don't know what I'm talking about here,
it's all just assumptions. But if there is an idiot
proof scale, I want one.

And I was thinking instead of switches, use copper
pads - each with a voltage on it - that you bang on
with a conductive mallet to pick off the voltages.

 - -- -  Toby