VCO argument

M wils0450 at tc.umn.edu
Thu Apr 8 15:30:16 CEST 1999

I remember tha asshole, incidently, I left AH specificallly bvecause of
him...and a few others jut like him, but mostly him.
On Thu, 8 Apr 1999, Sean Costello wrote:

> Eric Barbour wrote:
>
> > Don't feel lonely---I've received similar treatment
> > from Paul Perry on Analogue Heaven. It seems that
> > both AH and DIY are overrun with a few infantile
> > egos. (in many cases, the SAME PEOPLE.)
> >
> > PS: if any DIY users would like to see Mr. Perry's
> > verbal attack on my tube synth, and my response to him,
> > email to me directly.
>
> Actually, I wouldn't. I left AH a long time ago because of this kind of
> stuff.  As far as I'm concerned, leave this kind of stuff on Analog
> Heaven. This is Synth-DIY, and whatever happens on Analog Heaven, or in
> private email, or in the privacy of your own home or bedroom, is really
> none of my business.
>
> It's weird to see such a flamewar break out on this list - especially
> since the people involved are otherwise so amazingly competent.
>
> Sean Costello

On August 1, 1997, the American Indian, Eskimo and Aleut population in the
United States stood at 2.3 million, or 0.9 percent of the total population.
Since July 1, 1990, this racial group has grown 12 percent, while the
non-Hispanic White population increased 3 percent.

-Hey! We're catching up!