Science of making CD's

Rob & Heather Williams will7370 at tao.sou.edu
Wed Apr 7 23:31:29 CEST 1999

I just missed out on this thread about hd writers, but wanted to ask
some general questions.  What kind of programs are availalble for making
a regular audio CD on a writable CD drive?  Are there some shareware or
freeware programs that do this?  I have the latest edition of a program
called "Goldwave", but not sure this will do the job.  It is capable of
writing in many audio formats besides just WAV files, but I am unsure
about the type of file a regular audio CD uses.

Any help or suggestions would be really appreciated.

Robert