stand-alone res. filter

Martin Czech martin.czech at intermetall.de
Tue Apr 6 09:16:35 CEST 1999

> G'day all
> Just wondering if anyone has, or knows of, schematics for a stand-alone
> resonant filter, something that will run of 9V rather than a dual-rail
> thing
> ie. I want an external box to use with my digital synth, something
> that'll run on a 9V battery and give manual control of filter cutoff and
> resonance... (want a lot, don't I?!)
>
> PS. I'm not on the list, so please CC me any responses
>
> thanks
> Lee Mulvogue

you have a problem, your mail comes twice...

you have a problem, your mail comes twice...

;->

no, really, you should have a look at j.h.'s wasp filter clone.
this little synth was made for battery operation.
the vcf is very easy to builda and has a sound of it's own.
look into the archive where juergen haible must have a link...

m.c.