Transistor source help??

Merlin Zener merlin at ion.com.au
Fri Jan 23 18:14:52 CET 1998

Matthew S. Padden wrote:

> Hi..
>
>     I'm having great difficulty in finding any 2N544 PNP transistors.
> None of the suppliers seems to carry them. Tower's International lists
> possible substitutes as being AF124 (European) or 2N990 (US),
> [...snip]

hmmm.... PNP Germanium. Probably why they're hard to get.
Had a quick look in my book: 18V, 80mW, RF low current amp.
What's the application you're using them in? Maybe someone
on here might be able to think of something else that might
work... <shrug>
:)

Merlin Zener                            mailto:merlin at ion.com.au
Piano and Synthesizer               voice: (+61) (0) 418 779 594
Gold Coast, Australia              http://www.ion.com.au/~merlin

"No-one ever went blind from looking on the bright side of life"