Vox Suppa Tone Bender Gif

jc jc at lynx.bc.ca
Wed Jan 21 04:12:54 CET 1998

someone a while back was asking about fuzz circuits for synth application
... I have just posted a gif of the Vox Suppa tone Bender which I don't
think has appeared on the net before ... it's a guitar fuzz that has nice
thickness and very interesting dynamic properties, from warmy compression
to nazzaly analog buzz ... it's only four transistors and can be built
overnite on a 2"x2" piece of Radio Shack hobby board with parts sticking up
vertically or flat as presented in the gif

cheers, jc

http://www.lynx.bc.ca/~jc/VoxSuppaToneBender.gif

Traynor amp schematic archive, Vacuum tube Triode modeling

///////// Triadic usages on the neck, Music Pedal Fake Book