Knob-a-mania

Paul Schreiber synth1 at airmail.net
Fri Jan 16 20:22:59 CET 1998

I was ready to buy the big $$$ knobs for MOTM stuff, but the different colors didn't look "right": sort of 'cheesy'.

However, the original Moog knobs (modular, Minimoog, etc) are still around, and about 60% (!!) cheaper!! Also,
they come in 4 diameters, so I could have the same 'look' with different knobs (like a Minimoog).

I'm buying about 500 of them (please don't make me eat them!!), so let me know.

It will make MOTM look like a Moog modular.. Really! If that's what you want (I've always liked that look).

Send those logos/typefaces in as well!!

Paul Schreiber
Synthesis Technology