Home-made front panels

John Speth johns at oei.com
Mon Jan 12 18:07:11 CET 1998

I've been experimenting with this laser copied transparency technique and I've gotton good results but I have no long term data.  So I have a few questions for people who have done this...

Does the transparency yellow over the years?
Will some spray paints somehow react with the transparency and weaken it or discolor it?
Has anybody tried backing the transparency with colored paper that has been stuck on using sticky spray?

John Speth
Object Engineering, Inc.
johns at oei.com