Home-made front panels
jbv.silences at wanadoo.fr
Sat Jan 10 22:23:48 CET 1998
Has anyone checked the article in Elektor of Nov. 1997, suggesting
how to make professional-looking front panels ?
The idea is not extraordinary, but it can work.
The article suggests to :
- design front panels on a graphic software
- print the result in color on some adhesive paper
- drill holes (similar to the real front panel) in the printed paper
- stick the printed stuff straight on the front panel
- stick an adhesive anti-UV filter on top of everything (to prevent
UV to spoil colors - this is certainly for those who take their
modulars out to summer countryside picnics, just in case the kids
Has anyone tried this ? The only drawback I see so far is that all
front panels have a white background...
More information about the Synth-diy