Digital designs?

Soundwave [Chad Gould] cgould at gate.net
Thu Jan 8 03:10:18 CET 1998

Good points on all, just a correction...

> >Pinnacle Project Studio, Multisound Pinnacle, and Multisound Fiji have
> >the 56002 DSP.
> err not that I'm aware. Though I've never used a Fiji. I believe it only has
> a motorola 68K derivative on board. AS does the Maui and the Multisound
> Montere. The reason is that they have a thing called an ICS2115 on board
> which is a dedicated sample playback engine.

According to the Turtle Beach web page specifications, they have this
DSP to support "Hurricane technology" or something like that. Whether
its hackable or not like the 56K is another question. (:

--
Chad Gould aka Soundwave                 |studio: 9 real synths
internet: cgould at gate.net                |and a cheap Casio