Digital designs?

Soundwave [Chad Gould] cgould at gate.net
Mon Jan 5 01:55:55 CET 1998

> At 04:56 PM 1/4/98 -0500, Soundwave [Chad Gould] wrote:
> >Sure. But this is all buffered, processed I/O. With HD recording,
> >latency isn't as much of a problem so much as the latency is only at the
> >start when you hit record and play.
> Did I mention this can be done from the real world in real time? Ah yes I
> think I did.

Yeah, but don't use TripleDAT as an example. TripleDAT requires a ISA
card with DSPs. TripleDAT probably has a lot of features that utilize that
hardware design. If anything, it advances the DSP argument of the
digital modelling question (the original topic). (:

--
Chad Gould aka Soundwave                 |studio: 9 real synths
internet: cgould at gate.net                |and a cheap Casio