Digital designs?

The Dark force of dance batzman at gist.net.au
Sun Jan 4 01:52:03 CET 1998

Y-ellow Kimmo 'n' all.

At 10:25 AM 12/3/97 +0200, Kimmo Koli wrote:

>Well, as the PC is a very noisy enviroment, you can easily mess up the
>implementation of soundcard by bad PCB-layout and bad choise of additional
>components needed in addition to the actual chip-set.

Didn't we just cover that.

>And that why soundcard intended for professional audio usually are
>external boxes not internal ISA/PCI-cards.

Get a grip. Yo' be playin' in my ball park now. TripleDAT is _THEE_ pro
sound card for the PC. It's in-board.

[snip]
I'll ignore the last bit. I couldn't make sense of it in the allotted time
for E-mail.

Be absolutely Icebox.
|_,__/ \__,_|\__|/ /    http://brisbane.dialix.com.au:80/~com11
                / ,__   and check out http://www2.gist.net.au/~aek/