SYNTH-DIY ADMIN

Rick Jansen rick at www.bpa.nl
Wed Nov 12 18:39:56 CET 1997

Hello list,

To start, some new addresses:

  synth-diy at mailhost.bpa.nl
  majordomo at mailhost.bpa.nl
  rick at www.bpa.nl

I have noticed there were some problems with the list :-)
These were caused by the unexpected removal of the list to
a new machine. Actually this was announced in July already,
but the actual move did not happen until now, and even
without me knowing. But, we're back, and back under my control,
so things should be ok for the time to come.

The DIY archive on the web is not in working order yet, but you
can always browse the archive as described below.

Synth-DIY

The synth-diy list is intended for discussions about synthesizer
electronics and the building of (mostly analogue) synthesizers.
Expect discussions on modulars and their various modules like
voltage controlled oscillators, filters, ring modulators and the
like. Topics like heated dual transistors for the ultimate exp
converter are certainly not shunned here. The list is not intended
for 'for-sale' messages.

  subscribe synth-diy

  unsubscribe synth-diy

To send a message to the list send a mail to

  synth-diy at mailhost.bpa.nl

The list is archived too, to get a listing of already archived
messages send a mail to 'majordomo at mailhost.bpa.nl' with a line:

  index synth-diy

To get a file from the archive:

  get synth-diy filename

WWW pages are on (will be soon):

  http://zoutmijn.bpa.nl/rick/synth-diy

If you would like a link from there to your home page let me know.

I hope you will have many fruitful discussions on this list.

Virtually yours,

Rick Jansen
__
rick at www.bpa.nl   http://zoutmijn.bpa.nl/Rick.Jansen