Theremin

Miha Tomsic Mike miha.tomsic at fmf.uni-lj.si
Sun Jun 29 10:14:55 CEST 1997

	Hello!

I am planning on putting together a theremin from Popular Electronics
(1967). I found schems, pcb and data on the web in .ps format.

There are a few vital components that I can't find.

MPS3638 transistor from Motorola
MPS3708 transistor from Motorola
TIS-59 N channel FET from TI

Are there any straightforward replacements?

Please respond directly to E-mail, cause I am not on the list any more...

	Bye, Mike...

 - Miha Tomsic Mike -- C. na postajo 55 -- 1351 Brezovica pri Lj. -- SLOVENIA -
 - home-made -- electronics -- music -- industrial -- physics -- net -- linux -
 - phylosophy -- poetry -- arts ---- Lower Parts of Abdomen ---- Josef Banale -