Lego!

Ken Stone sasami at blaze.net.au
Thu Jun 26 02:23:04 CEST 1997

>In a message dated 6/25/97 4:05:16 PM, you wrote:
>
>>>A prize to the first photo of a Lego Modular! (Maybe you could make the
>>>cabinets out of Lego and then install real modules...:P )

Any prizes for a mechano sequencer????

>I've had a similar idea for a modular:
>
>What if you had a big matrix of sockets that hung on the wall.
>Say a 10 x 10 grid- 100 little squares.
>
>You then had a "palette" of little modules you plugged in as you needed them.
>
>Only the modules you needed would be part of the patch and they could be
>placed in any logical order deemed.
>
>Sort of a paint by numbers, Lego oriented modular.
>
>Silly, I know... I'll go back and solder something.. :)

I've seen electronic kits done this way before, with each component in a little
plastic container. Rather limiting as it was, but with the synth I guess it
depends on the philosophy of the modules.

Maybe I should go back to soldering or playing with horses or something...

Ken

                Ken Stone  sasami at blaze.net.au
                   ** Catgirl Paradise **
               <http://www.anime.net/~kens/>
         ** Australian Miniature Horses and ponies **
             <http://www.blaze.net.au/~sasami/>