Temporary Absence......

Chris Crosskey chrisc at zetnet.co.uk
Tue Jun 24 22:22:54 CEST 1997

Hi People,
I'll be absent from Wednesday (tomorrow) to next Monday, possibly
Tuesday...I'm off to the Glastonbury Festival....for those awaiting
news of metalwork, my batch comes back from the metalworker tomorrow
(I'm picking it up and dropping it at the paint-plant before I
go).....I should have painted panels by next week some time...several
people have placed orders, any others wanting some should contact me
ASAP, although if it all goes I can get another batch done fairly
easily....

chrisc