EGs

Ulu BenzoVozz smirnov at solvayins.ulb.ac.be
Sat Jun 21 19:00:02 CEST 1997

fellas,

i'm planning to build a machine which will produce sounds continuously
evolving and morphing one into another (pardon my english). so, rather
than have a usual saw/pulse/tri alternative, i'd like to make something
which would continuously morph between these. so far, the only idea that
comes to my mind is to feed an EG with a pulse. in theory, i'll have six
parameters (pitch, pw, adsr) to play with, but will this work in real
world? will i have to make my own egs (oh, no!) or it's possible with
existing chips?

thanx a lot