How should I beggin?

The9thDr at aol.com The9thDr at aol.com
Tue Jun 10 11:14:05 CEST 1997

Hi everyone!

I just join this mailing list and I'm wondering how to get started in
building synths. Can anyone suggest any books or projects that are easy to
build for very little money?

I know a little about electronics and a lot about synths and would like to
experiment with analog circuits. I am also into MIDI and would like to know
about MIDI to CV and  CV to MIDI converters.

One last question: Has anyone ever built a synth using a S.I.D. chip? (Sound
Interface Device, used in Commodore 64s)

Thank You very much,

Mark
The Ninth Doctor