centralized power supply

J.J. Fox foxx at airmail.net
Sat Jun 7 18:42:58 CEST 1997

Previously...
>> ... a 5 space power strip that is spaced for wall warts... velcro the Sega strip... they're a pain 'cause you still have the problem of the weight of the wart making it fall out...<<

I use "zip ties" to keep the wart attached to the strip. If you look
around, there are even re-usable models...
--
J.J.Fox (foxx at airmail.net)

"Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails.
Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big,
others quickly copy it. Then you do something else.
The trick is in the doing something else. " - Tom Peters