Fwd: Those little steel thingies

Bob Zimmer bzimmer at voicenet.com
Mon Jun 2 19:07:23 CEST 1997

At 01:18 PM 5/30/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Roger's response:
>
>I know keystone electronics has a bunch of "L" brackets (if that's what
>"thingies" means).  I think there is about a 90% chance that one of them would
>work.
>
>Here they are:
>http://www.keyelco.com/kec/standpro/prodcopy/prod34.htm
>
>Ph: 718-956-8900
>
>Roger.

Roger....Thanks for the lead!

That is exactly what I was looking for!  Seems that Allied Electronics
carries the Keystone line and even has prices for them in the catalog!
Allied was one of the catalogs that I had searched through, don't know how I
missed it.

They have an "L" bracket, with two tapped 4/40 holes @ 13.25 for 100.  Now I
know why John Simonton gets upset everytime he has to order them, that's
expensive for a little piece of steel!