Old powertran thing rescued...

Chris Crosskey chrisc at zetnet.co.uk
Sun Jun 1 21:27:33 CEST 1997

Hi People...
I was at a car-boot sale (an unregulated market kind of thing where
people selll stuff they don't need, plus some market traders) today
and I picked up an old Powertran Black Hole Chorus/Vibrato unit for 15
UKP. It's a dual SAD512 unit, and the chorus especially does a monster
job on analogue mono-synths. back-to-back it's at least as thick as
using a Yamaha E1005 Studio Analogue Delay as a chorus, although of
course lacking in the advanced delay modulation that is possible with
that unit. If you see one of these baby's, buy it, and revel in a very
creamy chorus...

chrisc