Cheaper photoresist PCB for UK subscribers...

Chris Crosskey chrisc at zetnet.co.uk
Sun Jun 1 21:27:27 CEST 1997

Hi Folks,
I've now found a source of PCB that is cheaper than buying it from a
catalogue. The compasny's called Photomechanics, and they're based in
Birmingham (UK). They maske the PCB for Maplin's, RS
etc......Basically a 24 x 18 inch sheet (their stock size) is about 25
UKP plus VAT and delivery. Delivery is about 6 UKP or a few sheets.
This is a chunk cheaper than the catalogues. Conatct me at
Chris.Crosskey at metrics.co.uk and i should ahve the phone number
available, cos it's at work ATM. A Birmingham based friend reports
that you can buy off-cuts for less than this, and ignore the VAT if
you're paying cash, obviously some sort of fiddle, but who cares...

chrisc