analog switches and thd

Joe Grisso proteus at
Wed Jun 25 21:25:56 CEST 1997

R.Fahl wrote:

> >suggestion would be to use a J174 JFET switch fed into the inverting
> >input of an op-amp (5532 prefferably). This not only is a much
> quieter
> Where could I get some of these JFETs?
> R>

Check with DigiKey. If they don't have any, go to National
Semiconductor's web site... they should have a list of distributors in
your area.


More information about the Synth-diy mailing list