Those little steel thingies

Paul Schreiber synth1 at
Mon Jun 2 17:29:25 CEST 1997

Most of these types of stuff is available from Keystone Electronics. For fancy stuff, look at Southco or Pem.

Paul Schreiber

From: 	Bob Zimmer[SMTP:bzimmer at]
Sent: 	Friday, May 30, 1997 1:01 PM
To: 	synth-diy at
Cc: 	honcho at
Subject: 	Those little steel thingies

I had sent John Simonton a quick message asking if it would be possible to
buy some of those little steel thingies to mount PC boards to panels.  I had
been unable to find them in any catalog that I have.

Is this something that others would be interested in?  He thinks he would
need to charge about $3.00 for 10 to cover costs and shipping.

OR, does someone know a source for these?

  >=== Bob Zimmer -- Philadelphia PA ===<
  >=== bzimmer at          ===<

More information about the Synth-diy mailing list