bulk resistance compensation revisited

Rick Jansen sscprick at horus.sara.nl
Wed Sep 18 20:24:25 CEST 1996

In message <199609171236.OAA02539 at dist.dist.unige.it> you write:
> Hello!
> This is my first posting to this mailing list.
> A few days ago I downloaded Rick Jansen's sawtooth VCO. It uses a LM3046
> transistor array for the lin/exp conversion and for the thermal stabilizati
> on.

'lo Paolo and list,

It's been a while since I made that schematic and was familiar with the
calculations and formulas. Note that the schematic is not an actual
working and/or tested circuit, but still "just" a theoretical exercise!
I haven't put much effort in the circuit after getting the Moog filter
to work (which uses a simpler exp generator) due to other involvements,
like buying a house and increased emphasis (Q?) on work. I'll get back
to your calculations as soon as I can. I still have to put out a new
Xsnow this year too, for those using that windowing system and the
Macintosh version... Priorities, priorities, priorities!

Rick Jansen
__
rick at sara.nl   http://www.sara.nl/Rick.Jansen