Interesting Paper available on Moog VCF

wbf at aloft.lucent.com wbf at aloft.lucent.com
Wed Sep 18 19:51:47 CEST 1996

Eli Brandt said:
> (The list is analog-only?  Maybe this should move to electronica.)

Hmmm... good question.  I thought that the diy in synth-diy stood for do
it yourself.  Unless there's a charter that specifically limits our
topics of interest to analog, I see nothing in the list name to indicate
that digital do it yourself projects are out of bounds.  (Bernie would
approve of us including digital topics!)  Comments/opinions?

Bill Fox	wbf at aloft.lucent.com
PLEASE NOTE MY NEW ADDRESS!!!!!  (att is now lucent in my address.)
	wbf at aloft.att.com ===> wbf at aloft.lucent.com

P.S.  What's an ASM-1?