Hey!! Here comes a very stupid question..

Mattias Nord impose at oden.se
Tue Sep 17 23:20:03 CEST 1996

ok.. so this list is for the people who build thier own synths.. But anyway..

Does anyone have a 303!? .. =) That they want to sell!? .. To me!? =)

And another question.. (I´m not on technical side that much) ...

Does anyone have the scematics for the best 303 clones? Or even the 303!?

(Am I going to get flamed for this.. I wonder)

Well well.. Bye for now..

/Mattias ..

                                                        ,,,
There must be a polarbear somewhere...                 /'^'\
                                                      ( o o )
     Mattias Nord
     impose at oden.se                                .oooO
     http://www.oden.se/~impose                    (   )   Oooo.