Matchin transistors

johns at oei.com johns at oei.com
Thu Sep 12 09:03:41 CEST 1996

     In preparing to build an ASM-1, I am considering searching for
     matching transistors.  I assume this means trying to find a pair of
     transistors that show a close match of a V-be curve for an identical
     I-b current ramp.  (Is this correct?)

     For anybody who has experience, who many samples will one typically
     need to take before one finds a pretty good match?  And what is
     considered a good match for VCO and VCF applications?

     John Speth - johns at oei.com