Where can I buy 1 and 2 space rackmount chassis?

Kevin Lightner majmoog at synthfool.com
Fri Sep 6 21:51:45 CEST 1996

Also, try Sescom, Inc. at 1-800-634-3457. They are in Henderson, Nevada.

They basically make two lines of rack enclosures, one that is good and one
that is VERY good and they come in  a variety of depths, heights and
finishes. The prices are very reasonable too.

I've used their enclosures for years and have built SCSI patchbays and
other devices for years with them.
(In fact, the big Zimmer modulars I did, use their cases for the external
power supplies!)

They also  make micro rack enclosures and sell punches, etc.

-Kevin