Press n Peel PCB's

Tony Clark clark at andrews.edu
Thu Oct 31 19:11:39 CET 1996

   Funny that you should mention this.  Yesterday I was scrounging around
the "bones" electronics room and ran across some of that stuff.  I don't
know if it was from the same company or not.  Anyway, they were long
metal strips with holes punched in them that you could press onto a flat
surface and then solder to.
   The things I run across around here.  :)

   Tony

I can't drive (my Moog) 55!
Tony Clark -- clark at andrews.edu
http://www.andrews.edu/~clark