AW: Good Engineering Practices

Tony Clark clark at andrews.edu
Mon Oct 28 15:09:42 CET 1996

This is a very good suggestion.  You can clear out most, if not all of a
power supply's ripple this way.  Although I haven't used those particular
parts, my company uses LM336 2.5V and 5.0V models, which are very handy
for clean reference voltages.  Regulators work pretty much the same way.

Tony

I can't drive (my Moog) 55!
Tony Clark -- clark at andrews.edu
http://www.andrews.edu/~clark