more MetalPhoto info

Christopher_List at Sonymusic.Com Christopher_List at Sonymusic.Com
Fri Oct 25 23:47:36 CEST 1996

  Just to keep all of you guys up to date on the Metalphoto, ASM-1 panel
  thing (before I head home for the week end).

  I have requests for price quotes in at 4 shops across the country. I am
  waiting for responses - for some reason a lot of the sales guys at these
  places chose to take today off (I think it's a conspiracy :).

  Preliminary discussions seem to indicate that the best way to go will be
  full 1/8" thick plate (actually they print onto .03" and laminate that
  onto .09").  This looks to be cost effective.

  I don't want to make any promises, but we should be able to get full 1/8"
  plates for under $25 each. My expectations are very high for the quality
  of the results as far as both the look and durability.

  I will keep you all posted as the news comes in...

  Talk to you Monday...
  - Chris