Laser-printed panels and other topics

Grant Richter grichter at execpc.com
Wed Oct 23 21:32:47 CEST 1996

>I wonder how any ordinary tone transfer method would work, with
>a clearcoat sprayed on transferred tone, anybody tried it? There may
>be some problems as the tone doesn't aways stick properly, so some repair
>may be needed.

I tried it with the DynaArt Toner Transfer System from Digikey.
The system is extremely picky about the TONER! Older laser printers
work better than new ones because of the toner consistancy.
Still couldn't get good results. Even if you can get a solid image
the adhesion is very poor. Even after clear coating.

Grant