ASM-1 Homepage release note

Magnus Danielson magda at it.kth.se
Wed Oct 23 19:38:13 CEST 1996

Hi!

First, sorry for the crossposting that some migth experience.

Drumroll please.... Naw, not anything fancy...

I am pleased to announce that there is now a homepage for Gene Stopp's ASM-1
synthesizer board. It's basically all the material he wound send you.

I know that there is a lot of people that want to peek in on what it really is.

I have included some schematics even, more to come but it's just the overhead
of makeing them...
http://www.it.kth.se/~e93_mda/synths/companies/stopp/

Feel free to contribute with comments, tips and tricks.

Please feel free to peak around on my pages at
http://www.it.kth.se/~e93_mda/

Enjoy!

Magnus