Laser-printed panels and other topics

gstopp at fibermux.com gstopp at fibermux.com
Wed Oct 23 01:30:45 CEST 1996

     All of these suggestions are good ones! I like the laminator idea - we
     have one here at work somewhere - why didn't I think of that? (of
     course that's why I post...)

     Anyway the drill suggestion is well taken, but I just don't trust
     myself when I get on a roll on the drillpress. Once I get going I
     start to get cocky and think to myself "damn I'm gettin' good at this,
     no problem..." and suddenly on the last hole, a big wad of brillo
     grunge forms and my panel gets a big crop circle on it. So no, I will
     not consider marking a panel before I drill out all the holes. It's
     just me.

     I'm gonna try the laser print thing again, maybe with that laminator
     trick. Also I think I'll try the Brother P-Touch black on white.
     Anybody ever done that? Does clearcoat dissolve the P-Touch tape ink?

     - Gene
     gstopp at fibermux.com