Electronic music patent web page

Thierry Rochebois thierry.rochebois at ief.u-psud.fr
Tue Oct 1 14:10:17 CEST 1996

Hello,

I started an electronic music patent web page that lists interesting
patents for synthesis.

http://www.ief.u-psud.fr/~thierry/history/patents/patents.html

I would be happy to receive your contributions and comments (especially
concerning patents before 1976).

Thierry
|                                                             |\
|  Thierry Rochebois      Tel:69 41 79 39  Piece 353          | +
|  IEF   AXIS/TSA(ARCEMA)   Bat 220 UPS   91405 ORSAY Cedex   | |
|  thierry at ief-paris-sud.fr               FRANCE              | |
|  http://www.ief.u-psud.fr/~thierry/welcome.html             | |