PCB design shareware????

jupiter4 jupiter4 at bt-sys.bt.co.uk
Fri May 31 14:15:05 CEST 1996

Hi,

I pulled down Winboard and Windraft. How much do you have to pay for the shareware
registration?

Cheers, Dave

Gene,

I think that's a wonderful idea!  I also have EasyTrax in addition to
WinDraft and WinBoard (my registered Shareware versions allow 220 pins, not
100!).  If that were done, everyone could make minor mods to allow for their
connector scheme, normalizing connections, parts in the junk box, etc.

I'm in the process of starting a home page and intend to put my PC Board
layouts on it. If we can get a consensus on software, I'd be happy to put
out the source files on it as they are much smaller than JPG files!

Bob