what's a 4016?

ldavid at lae.lad.gmeds.com ldavid at lae.lad.gmeds.com
Tue Jan 30 21:18:57 CET 1996

Hey all,

I'm trying to digest the voice board schem for my OB-SX (with an eye toward
liberating it/them from preset puratory) and there's one chip I can't id that
I'm sure is a simple one that someone can easily 'splain me.  It's a 4016.  It
appears to control the mix of the osc's, including soft sync and crossmod; as
well as the filter tracking.  If someone can tell me the pinout as well as a
general description, that would be great!  (I know I need to get an IC databook,
any recommendations on a fairly complete one that doesn't cost an arm and a
leg?)

Thanks.

ld