Electronotes Summary?

gstopp at fibermux.com gstopp at fibermux.com
Mon Jan 29 18:10:26 CET 1996

     Rich,

     That's the way my master copy is - I think they left in the references
     to the source issue for each option so that the builder could go look
     them up if he really wants to get some text. This of course assumes
     that the builder has all the issues of Electronotes in the first
     place! I could probably go look up the text for anybody who needs it,
     and respond via email.

     For example for the circuits you mention:

     EG-6 is the envelope-transient generator that Juergen mentions

     EG-7 is a AD/AR sum type of ADSR with diode drop compensation

     VCA-3 is a generic CA3080-based linear VCA

     VCA-4 is the Emu SSM2020 circuit available in SSM data sheets

     - Gene
     gstopp at fibermux.com