ElectroNotes, and related...

Duane R Balvage dbalvage at ptdcs2.intel.com
Tue Jan 16 17:22:02 CET 1996

   If there is a copy of Electronotes Builder's Guide and Preferred Circuit
Collection going around in North America, I'd like to get on the list.
Ditto
for the Musical Engineers Handbook, Electronotes issues, or any other good
book.  E-mail me for the address if you have one of these circulating books.

Thanx a lot!!

                             Duane R. Balvage

--

              Phone: (503) 591-3949   FAX: (503) 591-3597
                   E-Mail: dbalvage at ptdcs2.intel.com