tr808 mods

Matt Haines haines at quick.net
Mon Jan 1 03:40:34 CET 1996

Has anyone ever attempted to modify their TR808 so that you could tune the
kick's pitch? I don't have an 808, but I was thinking of building the kick
drum circuit, and it would be nice to make it tunable. It's a modified
twin-t circuit and I have a guess where I could stick a cv, based on the
Paia circuit...but I'm not sure. If anyone's done this, please let me know.

Matt Haines  haines at quick.net
control-X:to:abort:transmission.
°X

"...the foods I exposed myself to were drawn exclusively from what I
consider the four major food groups: Ding Dongs, Ding Dongs, turkey roll,
and Ding Dongs. While I saw nothing wrong with this, most nutritionists
agree that whenever the majority of your entree choices are sound effects,
you may want to rethink your menu plan." --Jeffrey Kluger