(2) DIY Digital Scanning Keyboard (Cor Blimey!)

Clive Jones CJones at sni.co.uk
Wed Feb 21 16:58:00 CET 1996

>Clive:

>I think I missed something somewhere.  Please, tell me, WHY are you
>building your own keyboard scanner, when MIDI keyboards can be had so
>cheaply (you may have a few laying about)?

>JDM

I'm not - I just thought I'd explain how it *could* be done if DIY'ers
wanted to build their own. I guess as alot of list members are Engineers
or Tech's and if they're anything like me - they would rather build their
own than buy one and go train spotting on weekends wearing a blue anorak.

Btw, anybody got any ideas on how to steady my nerves before attempting
Juergens OB8 filter mod on my own baby?

Clive

/<c.jones at sni.co.uk> / ...and on the 8th day
/01344 850213 Work   / God made Synthesizers
/01344 850209/291 Fax/ ...and God was called
/01628 602106 Home   /   ' Tom Oberheim '